Tuesday, May 03, 2005

You say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too, yeah.

Happy Birthday Mya Kuhn, our little girl's growing up so fast

And happy belated birthday to Shane. And Shane, please promise me that if you ever become Pope, you'll bring back the Pius name, cause that was the best one so far. Either that, or be Pope Tim. That would make you sound really important.

Additional congratulations are in order for John Hansen, who, accoridng to the Dispatch, received, "Third place in headline writing for 'No getting Even,' a headline on a story about Christian Even, a Pierz running back who was difficult to tackle" in the Minnesota AP awards. He's so clever, I can hardly move.

2 comments:

hannah said...

mark i would like to say that i posted the same link on my blog but i swear i am not copying you BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE IT BEFORE UGH I HATE COMPETITION.

Maya Kuehn said...

haha no be Pope Urban it's my favorite

thanks marky mark! my day rocked.

oh hannah, so unoriginal. GOD