Thursday, May 12, 2005

So long, and thanks for all the fish

So I just got back from seeing "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" with Hannah, and I have to admit it was pretty funny. Insanely random, but funny. We decided it will end up being a Christmas party movie or something eventually.

I worked from 8:30-6:30 today. Not bad to be home 1 day and already 100 bucks richer, eh? Tomorrow starts at 8 and goes until we're done, which could be anywhere from 3-7. We shall see.

I wish that I knew how to use Flash Macromedia, because then I could do an intro for this blog that is a play on Barney of all things. You know how, at the end of each show, Barney comes back on and says "Hello again to all my friends, I'm glad you came to play. Our fun and learning never ends, here's what we did today"? That's what I'd do, cause that's kinda what I feel like this blog has become. I noticed that during first semester, when I had VERY few friends down at Belmont, I posted about weird news and entertainment stuff. And that was OK. And then once I actually had friends down there, I had semi-interesting things to post about, so I did that. I wonder my rantings will further evolve someday. Maybe this will become a political blog, one of those that the pundits on CNN and FoxNews will consult after debates and speeches to see what I thought. Or maybe I'll have a theme, like waiterrant.blogspot.com, which is all about this guy's job waiting tables for a living and how much he hates it. I hope my life never sucks that much.

No comments: