Saturday, May 07, 2005

Pushing up daisies and roses

It's been awhile... (cue Staind)

The past few days have been really really weird. Yesterday, I had my Mathematical Inquiry final, and I have no clue how I did on it, but I'm pretty sure that I could've failed it and still have an A in the class. Then I hung out for awhile in my room, and then played another round of Disc Golf, which I did a little better than the Wednesday, so I'm slowly improving. Played Halo for a little bit, then I went to Bongo Java with John and had a white chocolate steamer, and I've decided that they have quite possibly the best steamers I've ever had. A friend of mine was leaving last night too, so we went and sent him off.

Today was a gorgeous day, and a big group of us played sand volleyball in the park, which was a lot of fun. Then we came back, and I watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets of ABC, mainly for the previews for Goblet of Fire and The Lion the Witch and The Wardrobe. The Goblet of Fire footage looks pretty sweet.

The Chronicles footage, on the other hand, looks amazing, and I am sooooo excited for this film. If you want to see a longer trailer for it, go to www.narniaweb.com and clikc on the French trailer, which you can watch in English with French subtitles.

My sister will be arriving in less than 48 hours, which is crazy to think about. I need to do some more packing before she comes, and I think some of that will happen before then. Only 2 more finals, and they should be fairly simple, so I really have nothing school-wise to worry about until next fall.

That's all for now.
Peace out.
Tengoku to jigoku

No comments: