Monday, May 23, 2005

Wassup Now?

I guess today is the day for everybody and their brother to post on their Xanga, but I'll stick to Blogger, it's never steered me wrong.

I've decided that I don't dislike the act of working, but I hate the thought of working. Like today, for example, I woke up this morning and knew that I had to work, and I didn't want to. But, once I started working, I was OK with it, even though it was for 11 hours. Dang, it's already 8. I've been home for an hour. Crap.

I'm glad that Hannah isn't mad at me anymore.

So, this weekend...

I worked a few hours on Saturday, and had people over that night. Unfortunately, it started raining about an hour after it started, so we had to go inside. We were able to go down to the beach and chill for awhile, but of course the water is still too cold, so we didn't go in. Watched SNL, which was pretty average. Lindsay Lohan was rather disappointing as far as hosts go, but the America's Next Top Model sketch was great, and Coldplay did an excellent job.

I'm half-way through Season 4 of Seinfeld, and I think it is the best of the first four. Pretty dang funny all around.

Peace out.

4 comments:

P "N" K said...

Orchestra concert tomorrow night, around 7. maybe 6:30. maybe 7:30. I'm not exactly sure. Be there.

hannah said...

i bat for both teams, baby.

and by both teams, i mean blogger and xanga. just wanted to make sure we were clear on that. right.

P "N" K said...

mark check your hotmail

markymark said...

thanks parky