Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hide your face so the world will never find you!

Here's what's happening:

Went to the BHS choir concert on Friday night. Pretty good overall. Still not sure how I feel about the Phantom medley.

Saw "Kicking and Screaming" after that with Haley. Um, this was definitely not Will Ferrell's best work. Parts of it were plain stupid. But some of the kids were really cute, and Will did his best. The biggest thing that bugged the crap out of me about this movie was the presence of that stupid neighbor kid from Even Stevens. He's annoying enough on a half-hour show, but put him up there for 2 hours and I wanted to crawl through the screen and stab that stupid kid. Seriously ridiculous. His name is Steven Anthony Lawrence, and I think I'm going to vow to never see another movie that he's in. Even if it's a frickin cameo, it's not getting my money, becasue I don't want to encourage this kid as a comedian. Sick.

OK, today we went and picked up my sister Katie from the airport and went to the MOA, where I got a pair of shorts and a shirt. We stopped by my cousins' house on the way back, which was a good time because they are actually fun to hang out with, and then we raced home in an effort to see as much of SNL as possible. I caught the last half, which was pretty uneventful. Even Ferrell's Robert Goule was't quite the same, but it was still pretty funny. If anyone TiVoed this, I would greatly appreciate a viewing. Or if you just watched and want to let me know if it is worth trying to find a copy of, that's cool too.

Time for bed
Peace out.

No comments: