Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Someone lost a bet.

Just chillin.

I think that's what I'm destined to do this summer. I've wroked for my dad every weekday since I've been home, and that hasn't been too bad, and also doesn't look like it's gonna let up anytime soon. Beyond that, though, I've got pretty much nothing going on. Went to Boos' last night, which was a good time. Saw an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm", which was somewhat entertaining, but not as funny as I thought it would be.

Went to a Warrior softball game this evening (they won 1-0), and got to hang out with a bunch of people then too, which was cool.

"America We Stand As One" is now the most downloaded video on the internet! VICTORY!

I need to find a second job for the summer. I have no idea what I'm going to do or where at, but I need something 2-3 nights/week so I can have some spending money. If you have any suggestions, let me know ASAP.

If I ever see another shot of someone having plastic surgery on TV, I might do something drastic. Like vomit.

I watched my first episode of "House" tonight, and it was pretty dang entertaining. It might become a regular event. In related news, there was not an episode of "The Office" on tonight, which is why I was able to watch "House", but I was still disappointed nonetheless.

I think that's all for now.
Peace out.
Ame Agaru

2 comments:

hannah said...

house house house is good good good stuff. respectively.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark! Hope your summer is going well!