Friday, May 20, 2005

Why does it feel like I write the same thing day after day on here?

I saw Episode III again tonight with Seth, and it was still very good. Definitely recommended, but don't pull an Aana, see the other ones first.

I've decided that Samuel L. Jackson is one of the only men in theowlrd who could pull off a purple light sabre.

Work today was fine. I got the textbooks I've sold sent out this morning, which is a good feeling.

My sister Sarah (the one who visited Nashville for the Belmont crew) just got a new job in Brainerd working at Edina Realty. She'll probably start next week, and she'll probably be living at home for a little while until she finds a place to rent. Having her around will be fine. Having her dog around on the other hand, I could live without. For those of you who don't know, I'm not a pet person. I like dogs every once in a while, but I find pretty much all other animals annoying and disgusting. I especially hate cats, so I can at least be thankful she doesn't have one of those.

Man, my life is boring right now. If I start blogging about really pointless stuff, and it gets almost painful to read, please let me know, and I'll try to do better next time.

A note to Parker: I was reading the description of an animated version of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe today, and it included that following sentence: "An evil witch's spell has cast Narnia into eternal winter, and only Asian, noble lion and king of the woods, can help the children defeat the witch and return springtime to Narnia." And that's when I thought of my favorite Asian. They should make a TV show or movie called "My Favorite Asian". Guaranteed gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't like pets? I think points were just deducted. ;-)