Tuesday, April 26, 2005

You see I'm with you in a different way...

Man, it's been 2 full days since last i did this. Amazingly, I begin this post with nothing in particular to write about.

I finished reading Grisham's "The Broker" yesterday, and it was pretty good.

I might go camping this weekend, which could be:
1. Really fun.
2. Really annoying.
3. Really wet.
4. All of the above.
It's supposed to rain, so I don't know if I want to willingly subject myself to tenting in the rain in a forest by a creek. (That's right, there's very few lakes around here, so they camp by creeks. Amatuers.) I kinda want to go, I kinda don't. I'm not sure when I'll decide either.

I want to go and buy "Songs for Silverman" today, but I'm gonna hold off and maybe my craving will go away. I need to save that money for next week when "Phantom of the Opera" comes out on DVD.

Remember how a couple weeks ago I said I was going to watch "Vera Drake"? Still hasn't happened. I might just return it unwatched. That and "Before Sunset", which I hear is amazing, but I thought I'd get "Before Sunrise" at the same time, and I don't think it would have the same impact if I haven't seen the first.

Tomorrow evening, I get to read my fall semester research paper on Chechen independence for the Belmont Undergraduate Research Symposium. I have no idea how many got picked for this, so I have no idea what to expect going into this. Good times.

I just got done watching "Moulin Rouge" again for my Theater and Film Experience class, and this is the first time I've realized how absolutely insane the first 20 minutes are. Still good, but crazy nonetheless.

Ok, um, I think that's it for now. See everybody back home in 2 weeks!

Peace out.
Asu o tsukuru hitobito

1 comment:

.....ashley said...

the first 20 minutes are pretty much my favorite besides the rest of the movie