Thursday, April 21, 2005

Eh, I Am Not Working

So I finally gave in today and decided to get AIM, since all of my friends down here use it and not MSN. So I downloaded it, got everything set, picked a sign-in name, and it worked great. Until I tried to open up a conversation. Then the whole thing shut down, and the help section says its because I have these three programs downloaded on my computer that won't let it work. Well, I didn't even know these were on there, and when I tried to delete them, they uninstall sent me to a website where I was supposed to download a program to uninstall it. Well, the program is worth jack, and now I have these three stupid spyware programs that are keeping me from being able to talk to my Belmont friends. Evil, thy names are "Home Search Assistant", "Shopping Wizard", and "Search Expander". Bite me.

On the MSN front, I would just like to predict that, in the future, conversations will be done entirely with winks and nudges. If you haven't downloaded MSN 7, do it, cause some of it is actually kinda fun for a few minutes.

Oh, and I was informed of a site that relates to the previous post: http://www.garybrolsma.net
This is a fan site for the guy who did the "Numa Numa" video, and not only does it contain a working version of the video with Matt Lauer, it also contains several parodies, including one where they set the dance scene from Napoleon Dynamite to the song. AND, it also has a hilarious sportscast by some guy in Indiana that is funny even if you hate sports.

That's the addendum to today's initial offering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once you cross over to AIM, you'll never go back. I didn't.