Sunday, April 17, 2005

I won't enjoy the food

Let's see...

My weekend has been overall rather uneventful. Friday I worked until 10, then watched Super Size Me, a very good movie, but I never want to eat at McDonalds again (at least not for a couple weeks). Saturday I watched King Arthur and Alfie. The former was better than I thought it was going to be, the latter was different than I expected, but still OK. I have no desire to watch it again, but if it's on TBS in a couple of years I'll maybe watch it on a Saturday morning.

I also went out for pizza last night with a bunch of people courtesy of my friend Ryan's parents, who are in town for the weekend. We played shuffleboard too (the table kind, not old-people style), and that was a good time. Then we watched Ocean's 12, and the third time was still better than the first, but not as good as the second. Huh.

It is pretty sad how little homework I do now. Not that I'm not doing it, I just don't have any to do. Good old Belmont. (Sorry Maya)

I'm getting excited to be home and see everybody. I think the summer might get kind of long, but I'll survive. 23 days and counting...

Alas, that's all I've got for now.

Word to your mother.

Peace out.
Akahige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark, i just decided you should be dear abby for your blog...
i'll begin. it'll be such a fun game

dear Mark (aka, abby, whose going to give me awesome advice, about my BIG BIG dilemma)
My dorm is out of TP, not just my room, but the entire hall. I really have to go to the bathroom, (Just number one, though) i really can't take the emotional stress anymore...what should i do?
Sincerely,
Aana