Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What if we turned the tide?

So Hello is still being stupid. I'm tempted to just give up on it. No more pictures. As it should be.

I pulled a procrastinator's dream off over the last 24 hours. I wrote a 2 page paper, basically completed an entire math project, and wrote a 6 1/2 page paper comparing Biblical creation to the Narnian creation for The Magicians Nephew, 5 1/2 of which came in two glorious hours this afternoon. and all of it was turned in on time. I should really plan ahead sometime.

I need to stop listening to Nickel Creek, but I'm addicted. It sucks, especially since I don't own any of their stuff, so I have to aimlessly search other people's iTunes that are connected at a given time, and even then I'm completely dependent on them to remain online until I get my fix, which officially happens around "The Fox" on their self-titled album and "Green and Grey" on "This Side."

I got a call from someone in Nisswa today, but they didn't leave a message, so I don't know who it was. Might have been Grand View since I applied there yesterday, just to see what they'll offer me.

I've decided the VoxPop game is a bust. We had some amazing ideas, and I can't believe that they didn't like them. So I am now turning that page into copies of the most recent papers I've written for class, so that way anyone who has no life at all can keep occupied for a little while.

Going into last night, I had picked one participant in the final game of both the men's and women's championship, and I had both winning. And both lost. I thought last night was going to be a blowout, but Illinois definitely fought back, and it was a fitting ending to one of the best tournaments of my lifetime. Michigan State? Shame on you for getting blown out by Baylor so badly. (Nice job beating TN though)

I'm contemplating posting a link to my most recent Blogger post on my Xanga so that people don't have to keep checking. BUT, then that would take away some of the intrigue and mystery that surrounds this thing, so I'm sticking with what I've got for now.

Peace out.
Kagemusha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha insert evil laugh and grin!!! muhahahahaha

Anonymous said...

By the way, I think some guy from Nickel Creek is going to be at Bongo tomorrow night. You might ask Matt Murphy about it, I think he's planning on going.

"Jackie" said...

make a new poll p;lease