Sunday, April 10, 2005

Jump the shark and try the veal

My weekend was as follows:

Friday: Work all day. Til 10. Then nothing especially fun.

Saturday: Up at 9:30ish, went and did a project for my Recording Tech class. Played volleyball in the afternoon, then went to the "Best of the Best Showcase", which had the winners of some other showcases throughout the year, and they were very very good. Best one was Rob Blackledge, you can check out his stuff at http://www.robblackledgemusic.com , and Beautiful Mistake is the best one on there.

Then I went to MaggieMoo's, which is the south's attempt at Cold Stone, and it's pretty close to the real thing. Then we went to this bridge downtown that is only for foot traffic, and about 14 of us just hung out. Got back about 1 or so.

Sunday: Went to church, played a little more volleyball, then went to the Belmont Theater's production of "42nd Street", which was very very good and quite entertaining. got back to my room in time to see the back 9 of the final round of the Masters and the sudden death hole too. As cliche as it sounds, I like Tiger, and I was happy that he won, even if he has won it so many times before. Change is bad!

After that, went to a Mexican place downtown with Pete, his brother, and a couple of other guys we hang out with. Then we tossed the disc around for a while, and then I came inside, and now I'm here. Good times.


I'm realizing that I have 4 weeks of school left, and very little to actually do. Kind of depressing, but that is quickly overshadowed by the utter sweetness of the situation. So I'll be seeing everybody back in B-town come May 11 or 12!

That's it for now. I'm a wimpy loser, so I must take a shower and get to bed now.

Peace out.
Madadyo

1 comment:

.....ashley said...

maarrrkkk it's beeen a whooole dayyyy i'm booooreddd