Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Posts abounding?

I guess I don't post often enough, so here's an update when I should be studying for a test tomorrow:

Going to concerts is fun. I love to hear live music. I've been helping out with the Gospel Music Association conference this week, and, as a result, I get to go to some free concerts the first part of this week. Last night was the Gotee Records showcase at the Exit/In in downtown, and it was pretty sweet. They had all of their new bands, which rnaged in styles from worship to hip/rock/soul to dirty south glam rock. Yes, that's right, there's a band that I would describe as dirty south glam rock, and I'm not gonna lie, they were pretty sweet. They're called Family Force 5, and you can check them out at http://www.myspace.com/familyforce5

The only thing about concerts though: they suck if you go alone, which is what I was forced to do last night because everyone I asked was busy.

Evil.

I've got another one tonight which should be close to as good as last night, and I think I'll at least know some people there, so that's good.

That's all I have to say about that.

Peace out.
Dodesukaden

No comments: