Friday, April 29, 2005

Does everybody have a moving buddy?

The first season of Boy Meets World does not measure up to the later years, I'm not gonna lie.

Congrats to Hannah on being the first one out. I'll be joining you in just 11 days. Good times can then commence.

So I'm going bowling tonight, and I'm pretty excited for it, especially cause it's free (a church thing). I'm working right now, and I'll miss a show that a friend of mine is doing tonight a mere 3 doors down (insert stupid pop-culture reference here) from the store. I'm kinda mad about that, cause she's really good, and I'll know most of the audience too, so it'll be fun. Fun without me. Oh well.

Tomorrow I have to meet at 5 AM to hand out water to people during the Country Music Marathon. Oh joy. Then, I'm going camping with a bunch of people, and it could be an interesting time. I'll let everybody know how it went on Sunday.

One class completely done! No more Business Law for me. Done with Recording Technology on Monday, then finals on Thursday, Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. My sister Sarah is coming down on Monday too, and she'll hang out down here and help me drive straight back on Tuesday afternoon/Wednesday morning. We'll leave about 4 PM and get to Brainerd around 10 AM. Sounds like a blast if I've ever heard one.

One of my roommates for next year had me proof-read a paper for him today. I have a feeling I'll be doing quite a bit of that next year.

If anybody sees Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy this weekend, let me know how it is, cause I kinda want to go see it. But if it's stupid, I'll go see Kung Fu Hustle.

Peace out.
Donzoko

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Hitchiker's Guide tonight...I thought it was pretty funny, but apparently it's based on a series of books (?) so I don't know how close it is to those...usually the books are better but I had no idea there were books (like, in general....my chem book always sits on the floor)

Anonymous said...

your sister has a greally cool name.

hope camping was fun.