Friday, April 22, 2005

Crap it. Just crap it all.

I am seriously shocked and amazed at how many people's parents pay for them to go to school. What's more amazing is how many people are surprised that mine don't.

I'm sorry, that was just a random thing that popped into my head that I had to put out there. ANYWAY...

There's a concert here tonight called the TNT Music Festival (It stands for something, I'm not sue exactly what), that I kinda wanted to go to. It's free for students, and they were originally going to have it outside, but now it's raining, so they're moving it inside. The headliner is Juliana Theory, who I kinda wanted to check out, along with a bunch of local acts that could be decent enough.

The only problem with this? I have to work at the campus music store. Which means that I'm working at a place that the music fans would come to, but they'll all be at this show, so I'm stuck talking to 30-somethings trying to be cool and shop at a college music store. Bitter? You bet.

I think that sometimes I cancel out the best chances for me to get comments by saying things like "I know that this person will say this about it, but I don't care". Maybe I should stop doing that and let people comment the predictable.

18 days. 18 days. 18 days. 18 days. 18 days. 18 days.

Peace out.
Yoidore Tenshi

2 comments:

jimaal said...

let me tell you a story:

the juliana theory was the worst live band i have ever seen in my life.

let me tell you another story:

in 11th grade, hannah wore her juliana theory shirt. she wore it often. then we went to see this band, and some other bands. after that concert, she never wore their shirt again.

it is a good thing that you missed this show. god was on your side.

hannah said...

i concur with kali. even though i tell lies about her ripping in front of the bassist from dcfc, she tells only the truth.

and to be honest, i'm kind of suprised your parents arn't paying for your school. but at the same time i'm not. but i guess rooming with adara this year, it seems like everyones parents pay the cash money records. except for mine.

one more story about the juliana theory, i guess i can't blame you for wanting to go to a free music festival... after all, technically i have been to a default concert now. and an oleander concert. gross. i need a shower.