Friday, April 01, 2005

The future ain't what it used to be

I now have my housing for next year basically figured out. I'll be living with my current roommate Pete, along with Kurt and Tyler, two guys from a floor below us. We'll be in an apartment with a living room, kitchen, washer/dryer, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, so I will have a decent measure of privacy, which I'm looking forward to.

I am currently at work, watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. This is, undoubtedly, the worst of the trilogy, but I have 5 more hours to fill with nothing, so I'm doing this and refreshing cnn.com every 5 minutes to see if the Pope has died. This is my existence, at least for the time being.

I checked the balance in my checking account, and I need to stop buying things for a week or two. At least until my tax return is deposited.

I just realized that I sound like one pathetic loser. Maybe there is some truth in this. I'll have to investigate and get back to you on that one.

Peace out.

No comments: