Saturday, April 23, 2005

Maybe the terrorists HAVE won...

This is, quite possibly, the funniest video I've seen in a while. And that's saying something with the Numa Numa video and realted stuff. It's a music video for a song called "America, We Stand As One", written, performed by, and starring a former stunt coordinator for Star Trek. It's basically amazing.

Seriously, have you clicked those links yet? THIS THING IS HILARIOUS! THE EPITOME OF POST- 9/11 PATRIOTISM GONE WILD!

So I saw "The Interpretor" today, and it was very good. I kinda want to see it again, but that probably won't happen until it's on video, cause there's a bunch of other movies that I want to see over the next couple of weeks. Movies 10 better not suck this summer.

I'm listening to "Thriller" right now. Anybody else? Nope? That's what I thought.

Still no luck on the AIM front. I used it at work yesterday for a little bit, and I'm not gonna lie, I didn't like it very much. It seemed so primitive compared to MSN, and the ads on the side were annoying. Hopefully I'll get used to it. Someday.

Peace out.
Ishiban utsukushiku

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, what's your screenname?

markymark said...

notthatmarkymark

hannah said...

aims simplicity is it's biggest strength.

do we really need nudges and winkies? i think not.

.....ashley said...

YES YES WE DO NUDGE NUDGE NUDGE NUDGE



i may not be listening to thriller but i'm listening to oh happy day from sister act 2 which is pretty much the same thing

P "N" K said...

Pretty sure in AP Lang today, mark, i read bits of your essays from last years and maya's from last years. yours were easier to read. i suck at reading straight up power cursive, which is what maya had to a t.