Friday, April 08, 2005

245 Days

I've lost my touch. Either that or the world is insanely boring. But I can't find anything to blog about. This is a depressing moment.

So I'll write a story:

There once was a girl named Phylis.



She lived with a man named Tim.



One day Tim had a bad day at work, and got in an accident on the way home.



From then on, Phylis never trusted Tim again. And her reservations were fully justified when Tim became a middle aged black man one afternoon circa 1993.



And thats when Phylis decided she could do better. So she married Leonard.



The end.

That was pathetic. I'll come up with something better maybe sometime soon.

Peace out.
Rashomon

2 comments:

"Jackie" said...

that was not lame mark, that was glorious.

ps thanks for the kagemusha shoutout

jimaal said...

rashomon i just watched that movie hey mr. mifune why don't you just laugh a little harder