Thursday, April 07, 2005

Time is never time at all

2 school-related updates:

1. I'm officially in a room with Pete, Kurt, and Tyler next year, so I'm happy that that is all over.

2. I picked up an application to go to L. A. for next spring semester, but I don't think that I'll be able to do it. This being my first year, I haven't had the chance to do an internship yet, which is a requirement for the program. Also, you have to be a junior or a senior to apply, and I will be 5 credits short of being a junior when I apply. AND, I haven't taken Music Publishing, another requirement. So I'm basically screwed as far as that goes unless they let me do all of that next fall and still have it count, and there's enough other people that I think will want to sign up that the admin is probably not too eager to do some favors for a stupid first-year student. So I think I'm just gonna give up on that for now, and maybe do that spring semester of my senior year or something.


This weekend is Parents Weekend at school, so they're making it look really nice around here for all of the parents who are paying 25k a year for their kid to go to a private school. They've been planting flowers for the past 2 weeks, and I'll admit they look pretty cool. Too bad they don't care this much about how the school looks year-round.

I'm helping out with the Gospel Music Association conference next week, which culminates in the Dove Awards, which I won't be able to go to. But, it shoudl be a decent time nonetheless.

Here's a new poll, just for Jackie. You can vote for more than one album at a time, in case anyone was confused.

No more for me thanks. I'm full.

No comments: