Thursday, February 24, 2005

To infinity and beyond boredom

I spent an hour of my day today examining how to define infinity. And I can honestly say that, from now on, whenever they have those questionaires where they ask "Have you ever seriously contemplated suicide?", I can answer yes. I wanted to take a ruler and slit my wrists. It was that boring. We looked at how to count too (another winner). I knew I should have taken Intro to Computer Science.

Um, this is my final reminder that the Oscars are on Sunday. As in THIS Sunday. Like 3 days from now. So, if you want to sign up for the Oscar pick 'em game, you need to do so ASAP. People who I assume would want to do this and have not signed up:
Hannah
Kali
Jackie
Boos
Shane
Erin
Ashley
Brenna
Maria
Haley
Nikki
Al
Everyone else who happens upon this blog.
In addition, Lucas needs to post his picks soon too, cause if he posts them after it's started, they don't count.

So it's weird to think that I'll be back home a week from tomorrow. Crazy.

Remember when Hewitt called Hannah "Happy" on the first day of Lit and everyone thought he was weird? Amazing how true first impressions can be.

No comments: