Thursday, February 10, 2005

Most sincere apologies

So my life has been extremely uneventful as of late, which isn't terrible, but it does mean I haven't been as motivated to update this thing. And nothing has happened in the news that I can make a ton of fun of. I am going to be working tomorrow, which means that I'll have LOTS of time to think of random posts.

Speaking of random, I've come to the conclusion that McDonalds needs to return to its roots and stop trying to advertise to the college/young adult crowd. 1. Their new commercials absolutely blow. "Stay away from my Chicken Selects"? What the frick does that mean? And the hip/hop commercial for McGriddles? Seriously. 2. I miss Ronald McDonald. The only time I get to see him any more is when I watch the episode of Family Guy where he says to his daughter "You're a McDonald, not a whore."

No comments: