Wednesday, February 23, 2005

So you're telling me there's a chance...

***BREAKING NEWS***

After days of mourning following my lost opportunity to win a free semester of tuition, the clouds have broken! I received a call this afternoon informing me that, since no one has hit the shot so far this year, they're bringing back everyone who has competed this season for a competition, and someone will win the money! So, this Saturday, 2 PM, at the Curb Event Center, Belmont University, 1900 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, Tennessee. Everyone should be there. And if you're not, I'm going to be VERY disappointed.

That is all.

4 comments:

hannah said...

mark, i would come... but then i seem to remember that YOU HAN'T TRIED TO COME SEE ME ONCE. WHATEVER. I HOPE YOU MISS AND THEY DOUBLE YOUR TUITION. OR RAISE IT 10% AT LEAST. GO COBBERS.

"Jackie" said...

just make sure you take a poop before you go so you dont poop your pants.

.....ashley said...

the farmer pooped his pants, the farmer pooped his pants, hi ho the dairy-o, the farmer pooped his pants.

"Jackie" said...

how dare you post such lyrical genius and not cite the source (me)?! biatch. ASHLEY POOPD HER PAKONTS