Thursday, February 03, 2005

The 9th Wonder of the World

As of today, I am an official member of The Face Book. Belmont was just added to the membership roster, and there's already a ton of people on it, especially considering we only have like 4000 undergrads. I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of time wandering aimlessly through the pages.

My class for tomorrow was cancelled, which means I have no responibilities until 2 PM. My roommate is going home for the weekend, as are two of the guys I hang out with a lot, so I'm trying to decide what to do this weekend. I'll figure out something.

I must say that I'm amazed that my comments yesterday didn't cause any backlash from the left. They must have been too busy crtiquing the State of the Union to pay attention. This is why the forums never caught on; nobody cared.

I am officially going home for spring break, as I bought my ticket today. I think I may be one of the only people to go north for break, but it's going to be nice to have a car down here. I'll do my best to visit as many people as possible while I'm home, but I can't make any promises because my parents aren't sure if the car I'm taking can be pushed too hard. I really want to come and visit people, but we'll see how things work out.

I get bored when people ramble, so I'm done.
Peace out.

1 comment:

markymark said...

you know swan, i could go in and edit the post right now and make you look really stupid because you'd have corrected something that was already right. but i wont, cause i'm not mean like that.