Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I guess I'm Justified?

I am slowly realizing just how little I have left of this school year. Two class days, two days of internship, 1 10-15 page paper, 1 accoutning test, and 4 finals on the first day of finals (May 4). After that, I'm home free! My finals should be relatively simple, with an in-class essay in Third Year Writing at 8 AM, followed by finals in marketing and finance that aren't comprehensive, and concluding with a 16 question multiple choice final for physical education activity at 5:30. I know, my life sucks, I'm not sure how I live with this crazy of a schedule either. Oh well, life goes on.

Pete got a book of Sudoku from his mom for Easter and, since he doesn't do them, he gave it to me on Sunday. Since that time, I've completed the first 83 puzzles. Granted these were mostly very easy, easy, and medium puzzles, I still have no life.

I am slowly realizing how many people won't be in Brainerd this summer... could be interesting. Plus, I'm not sure if I've put this on here yet or not, but my parents are planning on selling our house this summer and building a new one south of town. In the meantime, we'd be living at my aunt and uncle's on Gull for the summer, which should be incredible, but it will also mean more travel time to pretty much anywhere. No worries though, I'll still have people over often, and now we'll have a pool table and big screen TV to work with!

The next few weekends should be fun (and cheap!), as this weekend we've got lunch in the park with church on Sunday, and next Saturday brings the church picnic in the morning and a wedding in the afternoon. All of this equates to lots of free food I don't have to buy and throw out before I leave (Pretty sure that sounds redundant, but I don't care).

Just because everyone else is doing it, my MyHeritage celebrity face scan results are, in order:
Justin Timberlake
Jesse Metcalf
Brian Dennehy

The last one makes sense, not so sure about the first two...

2 comments:

.....ashley said...

i can't believe you didn't warn us that the last mark party was the LAST mark party

markymark said...

well i didn't officially know that it was at that point... maybe the house will take a bit to sell, and we'll have one last bash