Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Everything's bigger in Texas

This past weekend was incredibly relaxing, spent in Texas at the Russell home with 11 friends. Chilled out on the lake, in the hot tub, around the house, etc... Overall, a great way to spend a long weekend.

I've decided that caravan road trips are one of the worst things ever invented. Period.

While in TX, we found out that Jon, Tim, Ryan, and I have a house for next year! It's about a half mile from campus, and should be a ton of fun on all fronts. The lease starts May 1, and goes for a year. This, however, is coupled with my basic resignation to the fact that I'll be in Brainerd for the summer. Not a bad situation, I'll love being back there, but it leaves me in a bit of limbo trying to find someone willing to take my place in the house for the first three months. I've got a few proimising leads, but if you hear of anyone looking for housing in Nashville for the summer, send them my way.

4 weeks from two days ago I will be back home. The crazy thing? I have little to no homework during this period (as always). Let the countdown begin!

Edit: I just found this t-shirt, basically amazing!

1 comment: