Thursday, April 27, 2006

Drug tests and Dwight

So Dwight asked Oscar if he'd ever pooped out a balloon on The Office tonight.

And all is right in the world.

In completely unrelated news, I took my last normal test of the year this morning, which went fine, and, assuming I got an A on it, I don't have to take my accounting final. Huzzah.

Lindsey Jones had her CD release show tonight at the Curb Cafe, and she did a great job. She has a really cool style, that whole female singer-songwriter thing but with a very unique style to it. Anyway, her CD is $8, and you can check out some of it on her myspace.

As far as I know tomorrow is my last day at Gotee... kind of sad, really. I like the place a lot, and I'm hoping to intern with them next spring, just before graduation. The fall will bring another internship, I'm not sure where yet. I should get on that some time.

So I went to a program today about beginner blogging, and I actually learned about some stuff I'm gonna try and add on here. We'll see if I can figure out the html...

No comments: