Thursday, December 02, 2004

So I lied...

If you haven't read the previous several posts, do so before this one.

Ok, I had to put this down before I forgot about it, bc it's too good to pass up.

Sign #428 that the Apocalypse is upon us:

Antonio Banderas has his own brand of cologne called "Spirit"
Does he really deserve a scent? I mean, seriously, the guy hasn't been in a good movie since The Mask of Zorro (Except Spy Kids, and that's an acquired taste that I like but his performance was so-so at best). Either way, nothing says "My career is going down the tubes" like an attempt to move into retail. It also says "My career is going amazingly well, and I'm gonna milk it for all its worth," which is odd that it can signify such polar movements. Ok, so i'm rambling, the point is, in this case, it's the former, and he needs to embrace his role as the token latino in a string of crappy movies and live comfortably wherever he so chooses to. Just don't invade my dorm room with your images of fiesta and fun, cause you're not fooling anyone.
That is all.

1 comment:

"Jackie" said...

if you like antonio banderas, try "donald trump- the fragrance.,"