Thursday, December 02, 2004

My finals Schedule

Difficulty rated as follows:
1 - Don't have to take it because of my grade in the class
2 - Hopefully Don't have to take because of my grade
3 - Insanely Easy
4 - Boring
5 - Mildly difficult
6 - Moderately Difficult
7 - Difficult
8 - As Difficult as Maya's Chemical Engineering final

Monday (12/6) - Lifetime Fitness (Rating: 3)
Tuesday (12/7) - First Year Seminar (4)
Thursday (12/9) - Music Business Seminar (5)
Friday (12/10) - Computer Fundamentals (4)
- Quantitative Mehtods in Business (1)
Monday (12/13) - British Literature (2)

And thats it. Essentially, if I get a high enough grade on my essay revision in Brit Lit, I will be done with finals on Friday morning. And my flight doesn't leave until Wednesday the 15th. How much does that suck? (and by suck, I mean rock in an odd sort of way)

No comments: