Tuesday, December 14, 2004

My bad

Hey everybody. Sorry, I haven't posted in a couple of days, but I'm at home now, so I don't have a whole lot of time. Well, actually I do, but I have other entertainment options at home rather than just sitting at my desk all day checking the updates on everyones blogs. So, all that is to say that I'll try to post, but I make no promises for the next month. After that, its all on again.
Oh, be looking for information on the Christmas party in your e-mail later this week. I keep thinking of cool things to do, so I hope we have enough time to do it all.
Um, I think that's it...........Yep, I'm done. Peace out

3 comments:

P "N" K said...

Mark, on friday you should definitely come in for orchestra as it will be a day of fun and merriment and pizza and little kids.

Plus Freihammer works 2:30-11 as a night janitor at BHS over break, so you could chuckle at him, as I do now.

Plus I started a blog. Just in case you run out of updates everywhere else only.

"Jackie" said...

mark screw orchestra come to band with me please if no one comes with me there is no way i will get up by that time come on you have to you're the closest.

.....ashley said...

mark you need to post more to keep me entertained because i'm so bored oh so bored so bored so very high