Thursday, December 02, 2004

I have no life

So, yeah, this is my SEVENTH post in less than two hours. This is mainly due to the fact that I'm at work, and no one ever comes into the store. Like ever. So far today, I've had three customers:

1. Student who wanted to put a poster up in the window.
2. Old guy out for a run who wanted to buy the new Norah Jones but didn't have any money.
3. Student who wanted to look at our jazz selection, which is non-existent (sorry Sully, I don't make the inventory decisions)

Other than that, I am fast approaching the conclusion of my second listen to U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (not as good as All That You Can't Leave Behind, but definitely worth it), and I'm gonna go play some superarcade now.

Maybe I did all of this posting bc I feel bad about not having posted anything for a week and a half except for the Ken Jennings eugoogoly (a Zoolander reference to the unfortunate majority who are ignorant to the film's hilarious existence). Then again, who knows. Maybe I'm just bored out of my mind and I have no life, so I live vicariously through my blog-self. Either way, if I post any more today, you'll know that I am officially desperate like a housewife and lay in bed all day looking at my amazing display of Christmas lights that put up yesterday.

Ok, thats it, peace out.

Maybe not - Hannah, or anyone, is there something special I have to do to fix the sidebar on my blog? If you could help me out, that'd be great. Ok, now really, that's it. Peace out

No comments: