Saturday, December 25, 2004

MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Hey everybody! I just wanted to take this oportunity to thank everyone who donated money to buy clothes for the family on Thursday. Me and my dad brought the presents to there house yesterday, and they definetly needed what we got for them. Oh, and the girls looked like they would absolutley LOVE the clothes, and the boy looked about the right size too. I can not wait until tommorrow, as I will spending the day with my dads side of the family. Its not that its better with them, just different, as my mom's side has a half dozen kids under 6 year's old, and my sister Abby is the youngest on my dads side. So yeah anyway, I just wanted to thank everybody again for coming to the partay, and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

P.S. This entire post, while completly heartfelt, contains several glaring spelling and grammatical errors that are driving Maya insane right now. She probably wishes she had acess to my blog so she can edit it herself, but, alas, she can't! Merry Christmas Mayah Kuhn!

3 comments:

Maya Kuehn said...

aww, you're so sweet! you, too, markus.

i hate you

"Jackie" said...

frick i still owe you moenyes

P "N" K said...

Mark, I ain't going to stand for that crap no more.

Its MARRY KRISMAS. Holy crap...what is wrong with you...spell it write. please.