Saturday, January 27, 2007

Because there's nothing else

Back at Reverb, once again.

I'm not exactly sure what I've done this week. And yet, it doesn't feel like I've wasted it or anything, so it must have been something.

Tonight is canoli and game night, both of which I'm looking forward to. Definitely think we'll be rocking some Rummikub, Nertz, maybe even spades or pinochle. And even if that never materializes, there will be food, and that always makes for a good party.

I'm pretty excited for the new Norah Jones album on Tuesday. I haven't had any new music in a month, and this is just the thing.

This is hardly even a post, but I've sat here for long enough that it would be a waste not to do it.

1 comment:

matt said...

hey hey hey remember when you had the oscars competition????? you should do that again k