Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wishing You Were Here

Wow, so much nothing to do.

I have now worked 19 hours at Reverb this semester. I have sold 1 CD. We'll see how long this lasts. I have, however, watched the entire third season of Friends and the second season of Arrested Development.

Have you ever tried to write a script? It sucks. I only have to write up to 1 minute, and I think it sounds like crap. Maybe I'll get inspiration soon.

I need to find something to do tomorrow night.

And now, because I'm really bored, I'm going to do something I never thought I would: one of those stupid check the things that apply to you things.

Except I can't find any! Seriously, you'd think enough of those things float around that there'd be one readily accessible. Not true! Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Either way, I'm going to get back to all the customers I don't have.

No comments: