Tuesday, January 16, 2007

If you're planning on watching the first four episodes of 24, don't read the first paragraph

I missed the first two episodes of the new season of 24 on Sunday, so we watched all four hours of new episodes at Kurt and Tyler's last night. I figured this would be a good year, and I was not disappointed so far. I don't need to go into everything that happened, but I will say this: I figured they would detonate the nuke, that was expected. What I did not see coming and am still in shock over is Jack shooting Curtis! In the freaking neck! Seriously, that was ridiculous.



***NO MORE SPOILERS, IT'S SAFE TO READ***

Today has been pretty good overall. I had three classes, and they eached turned out to be at least mildly entertaining and actually relevant to my future career. Plus, I was at the Corner Court and had one of the most amazing desserts/snacks ever: A bar made of Golden Grahams, Oreos, chocolate, and marshmallows. Plus it was ginormous! Almost made it worth the $2.50 I paid for it.

I need to write a script for a public service announcement about piracy and file sharing, and I need to get it done by Thursday morning. When will this happen? I have no clue.

It is slowly becoming apparent to me just how much I need to figure out in the next several months. Most pressing: a job. Almost as pressing: a house. I think the housing situation may be more complicated and frustrating than employment, mostly because I have to make the decision rather than someone else deciding. Alot of people like to have control and perform their best when they can make the decisions that will effect them. I, on the other hand, would much rather have someone else in charge of my destiny. I mean, I'll make the decisions when they need to be made, but I think I'm better at following the instructions and desires of others. That probably goes along with my whole people-pleaser thing.

Wow, how did I end up there?

No comments: