Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Spinning out in circles

I need something to happen. Not sure what, but It'd be nice if it just happened. Something fun. Something new. Anything.

Kurt, Tyler, and I worked for a couple hours last night trying to figure out how to make our anti-piracy public service announcement stand out. I want it to look beautiful, and I know they can do that, but I also want it to have something specific that makes it more. We watched the winners from last year, and they, particularly the winner, had something unique. We need to get this all figured out soon too, because we're shooting one week from tomorrow.

So I have that on my plate. I'm also going to start doing some administrative work for Just Kidding Productions as Kurt is looking to move into an actual office in March. I think this will be freelance, part-time at best, and I'm not really expecting much (if anything) as payment. But it's a beginning anyway, and it will begin in the next couple of weeks.

My classes are all, thus far, easy. I've had very little homework, a bit of reading, and it doesn't look like things will get much worse as the semester moves forward. For this, I am thankful.

And now, I'm off to play ultimate Frisbee on the soccer field. It's right around freezing. If only I were in MN, this would be shorts weather.

1 comment:

P "N" K said...

damn straight. in fact i was talking about that with a friend when we were watching something on tv where people were complaining that it was like upper 30s.