Friday, September 01, 2006

Why'd you make a shrimp slushy? 'Cuz I was hungry and thirsty...

Ok, it's already September. That's insane.

Matt, Doug, Ben, and I went to see "Accepted" a few days ago, and I must say it was hilarious. Definitely one of the funniest movies I've seen all year, I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. Afterward we played Settlers of Catan, a German strategy game. This game is tons of fun and pretty addicting. All of this leads me to believe that I have further solidified my nerdness.

I've been to my internship twice this week. Both days were kind of slow as I'm figuring out what they want me to do. I think things will come together eventually, and everyone there is really nice and friendly and stuff.

My classes are intriguing this semester. There's not a single teacher that I don't like, and several that I actually enjoy quite a bit. The stuff they teach, on the other hand, isn't quite so great. Investment Portfolio Management and International Business are pretty interesting so far, especially once I learn more what they're about. I haven't had enough experience with Management Communications so far to make a judgment, but the other three classes are uncommonly boring, particularly Business Ethics. Probably the least exciting two and a half hours of my week.

I will buy a bed this weekend. I will buy a bed this weekend. I will buy a bed this weekend.

We've got a party at the commons tonight. Should be a rousing good time.

And, besides work at Reverb tomorrow from 10-3, I have no commitments until Tuesday. Sweetness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it'd be more "nerdiness" than "nerdness"