Friday, September 15, 2006

Waiting on the World to Change

Times are getting better.

Yesterday I came home from class to find the last of my birthday presents from my parents had arrived. This included the new Jars of Clay, Leigh Nash, and John Mayer CDs, as well as the second season of The Office! Life is always good when you've got the guys from Dunder Mifflin around. Most of the episodes are even better this time around, plus the delted scenes are hilarious.

Today I came one step closer to ending the whole car break-in debacle: I bought a new CD player at Best Buy. This ended up costing a bit more than I expected because they're going to have to do some re-wiring, and the plate that has the air controls on it costs $80 rather than the $30 I thought it did. That's no fun.

I really don't want to work at Reverb tonight. Or tomorrow.

But I am.

No comments: