Monday, September 18, 2006

Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti

Again, I'm at Reverb. Shocking, I know.

I'm listening to the new John Mayer right now, and I have to say it is quite good. There are some songs on here that I might even call fantastic. So far, favorites are The Heart of Life, Stop this Train (even though Ben says they shouldn't both be on the same album, I appreciate the fact they are), and the Bold as Love cover. The new Jars of Clay is quite good too, although it's taking a while to get used to the second half of the disc, it's quite different from the first.

I might be in a music video this weekend... Kurt and Tyler are shooting one for a new country artist and they want me to be a businessman. I would say completely for sure yes if I didn't have community group that day already, but I think I'm gonna do it anyway.

All of my homework is done as far as I can remember. At least the stuff that's due tomorrow. That never happens with me.

I decided to try a little experiment today: I was walking through the grocery store and saw that Hot Pockets and Lean Pockets were on sale. I couldn't decide which to buy, so I bought one box of each, both Pepperoni subs, and made one of each tonight, with Tim knowing which one was which so I was unbiased. First, I could definitely taste a difference between the two. And second, the Hot Pocket was much better. The cheese in the lean pocket is a bit too... something. Blobby? I think that might be the best way to put it. Anyway, the result of this is that I will not be buying either Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets again, since Hot Pockets are terrible for you and Lean Pockets don't taste good.

Speaking of things that aren't good for you: Sara Lee French Silk Pie for $2.50.

Heck yeah.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm recording with a bunch of the guys "Africa" by Toto? Well we are. And it's gonna be hilarious.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Um, so I had a few moments before architecture class and sat down at a computer and said to myself, "what can I look at for only a few moments to make this time pass?" and the answer - look at mark's blog. It was quite the time-filler. Have a splendid day.