Saturday, September 30, 2006

All the leaves are brown, and the sky as gray (probably at home anyway)

It's the end of September. Huh.

My stereo installation will finally be complete this afternoon. Yay. I may also buy Fargo this afternoon too.

I get to go to a free show tonight featuring Paramore and Family Force Five because they're both with Showdown. It shoud be extremely entertaining, and I think I'll be able to see some of the people from Gotee there too, since FF5 is on Gotee.

I came as close as ever to buying a bed yesterday. It's gonna happen soon. I can feel it.

Last night I went to "Jet Li's Fearless" with a bunch of the guys. It was rather entertaining, but it mostly made me want to see his far superior movie, "Hero", again. That is on the buy list now too, which currently looks like this:

1. Good Burger - It's available on DVD, and it's only 6.99 on bestbuy.com, but it's not one of those movies you send away for. I need to find it in a store.
2. Babe - Now that I've resigned myself to buying it in pre-packaged with Babe 2, I can't find it anywhere.
3. Fargo - Just because.
4. Hero - Amazing.

Additionally, here's a list of upcoming releases that I'm looking forward to:

Oct 3 - X-Men: The Last Stand - probably won't buy this until it's significantly cheaper, but I'll complete the trilogy eventually.
Oct 10 - Prarie Home Companion - A great movie with lots of commentary on Minnesota life.
Oct 31 - MI3 - So much better than MI2, almost on par with the first.
Nov 7 - Cars - Another classic from Pixar.
Nov 14 - Family Guy Vol 4 - Still not sure if I want this yet. Loved the first three season, first half of season 4 was a bit weak. And they better not be skimping on episodes and over-pricing them again.
Nov 21 - Seinfeld season 7 - I love this show.
Dec 8 - PotC2: Dead Man's Chest - Kind of the same category as X3.
Dec 8 - Mission Impossible Season 1 - This was such a great show, I might just do it.

I took the previous post off so it doesn't mess up the margins anymore, but if you want to see pictures of the house, click on the flickr badge.

2 comments:

Jess said...

If you still don't have a bed when I get back I'm going to laugh...a lot.

Anonymous said...

MI3 = way beyond much more awesome than MI2, definitely at least on par with the first. Owned.