Thursday, March 03, 2005

That piece of ugly crap needs to go

First and foremost: I apologize for the crappy logo. It was a decent idea gone horrible wrong. I promise to have it fixed. Eventually.

So I leave Nashville tomorrow at 12:20 PM, and I'll be arriving in the grand land of the north at 6:10, with a 2 hour stop in Charlotte. Fun. But I AM happy to be going home for a little bit. It will definitely get me through the rest of the year for sure, especially since this semester is going so much better than last. I went to the opening round of the A-Sun mens basketball tournament tonight, and Belmont won, so I might be able to watch them on TV on Saturday if they win one more game. That might happen, but it's not a for sure thing.

I just got my computer fixed- for free- by the Belmont Network Services, and they actually got most of it fixed. Nice job guys, keep it up.

Since I'm going to be home, I don't anticipate any breaks in posting (particularly for the blog game), but I will apologize in advance if I forget. I definitely can't promise anything next weekend, since I'll be on the road, but I'll do my best.

Just so everyone remembers, Martha Stewart is released at 12:01 AM on Sunday, so everyone should have a big party to celebrate her transfer from jail to house arrest. Some party suggestions:
1. A bake off, using only recipes from Martha Stewart Living Annual Recipes 2005
2. Hold a dramatic reading of her biography, Martha Stewart: America's Lifestyle Expert

Just a few options, I'm sure you can be creative and think of something even grander.

1 comment:

markymark said...

and now i am proven a liar, because Martha was released tonight, so it's all pointless.

morla of story: never trust savemartha.com