Saturday, March 19, 2005

An outline of my thoughts

I. I have decided the following:

A. The following bands need to release new material ASAP:
1. Coldplay
2. Nickel Creek
3. Lauryn Hill

B. There is no point in me trying to start any relationship right now because:
1. There are approx. 50 days until I am done for the year
2. If I did start a relationship, it would quickly become a long distance one for several months
3. There aren't really any prospects right now (not that I'm not looking)
4. I don't have enough money to have a girlfriend, and dating without funding would take too much effort

C. I like spring. It may be in the top 5 greatest seasons.

D. The NCAA Tournament is the single greatest sporting event of the year. I think it might even be better than the Olympics.

E. "The Incredibles" is a great movie. I watched it twice yesterday at work on the video wall.

F. There are too many good things coming out that I want to purchase. Not only have I already purchased the aforementioned "Incredibles", I also wish to purchase:
1. "Finding Neverland" (2 copies) - If you have yet to see this movie, it's coming out on DVD on Tuesday, so you no longer have an excuse for not seeing it.
2. "Redemption Songs" - Jars of Clay - releases on Tuesday as well, should be amazing ( and I realize that Jackie will probably make some sort of pretentious quip about me liking Jars, but I could care less)
3. "Lifehouse" - Lifehouse - Not on the top of the list, but more or less to see if they've regained any of their former glory. Stanley Climbfall was decent, but not near the quality of No Name Face.

G. I'm in Limbo concerning housing for next year. There's a group of three guys who need a fourth that I would love to room with, but they've got another guy who is a tentative yes for now, and will give them a definitive answer on Monday. They said they think he'll fall through, so that would be great. If he doesn't, I'll just have to take my chances.

H. I enjoy receiving random mail. All I ever get anymore is Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone (purchased on a whim and one of the worst decisions ever made. It's basically liberal propaganda disguised as entertainment. Pure crap.), so thanks to Hannah for the clippings. Thoroughly enjoyed. I'm sure it confused my roommate, but that doesn't matter.

I. Wait, no, there's no "I" in these outlines.

J. I had one of the greatest beverage experiences of the past year last night when I had a can of cold Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I realize this combination sounds weird, but it's amazing. And the regular is better than Diet, so go with that if you're going to judge it.

K. This may turn out to be the longest post I have ever made.

L. The following movies better be as good in real life as they are in my head right now:
1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe - December 9
2. War of the Worlds - June something
3. Revenge of the Sith - May 19
4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - July 15

M. Movies that I hope are better in real life than they are in my head right now:
1. King Kong - December
2. Bewitched - July

N. Movies that I hope I never have to be subjected to, either in my head or real life:
1. Guess Who - Remaking an Oscar-winner with Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac. Smooth.
2. Ice Princess
3. Sandlot 2

O. Movies that could be really good or really bad:
1. Batman Begins
2. Kicking and Screaming
3. Pink Panther
4. Sin City

P. If you're ever around someone that is annoying you, just say "LMNOP!" and they'll get really confused. To you though, you just told them to "Leave me now or perish", and you can justify causing some physical harm to them, because you warned them.

Q. I'm not sure what I should do this summer. I'm pretty sure that I'll end up working for my dad, and that I'd make plenty of money that way, but I still kind of want to go back to camp this summer. Eh, so confusing, and coming up so fast. What to do?

R. I should do my homework more often. But that's not happening as of now.

S. Utah, Arizona, Illinois, and UConn need to win today and tomorrow for me to have any shot at beating my roommate in our bracket challenge.

T. Gonzaga may be the most disappointing team in the Tournament over the last several years. Them and Kansas. I'm never picking it to be "their year" again.

U. www.savetoby.com may be the most ingenious scam ever created by man. I bet the guy doesn't even have a rabbit. And even if he does, I know for sure it's not worth 50 grand unless it craps out gold.

V. Shane needs to come back to OTPB, because I'm not sure I like the Doug Funny guy if Boos picks him. Or is it a her? Either way, please come back Shane.

W. Last night I watched Jerry Seinfeld Live on Broadway from like 1998, and I realized that:
1. I recognized over half of his stuff from episodes of Seinfeld.
2. It was all still really funny.
3. They should bring that show back.

X. Whoever thought of making a TV movie called "Spring Break Shark Attack" needs to be shot.

Y. I would like to know if anyone has any new "Razisms", or "LaShombisms", cause I want to laugh at them.

Z. I need to watch The Best of Will Ferrell again, and I need to watch it with people down here to introduce them to the insane comedic genius of that man. And Chris Farley. And maybe I need to watch Ferrell Vol 2 again sometime, but the first two times I watched it, it wasn't very funny.

AA. That's all for today. If you made it this far, congrats and thanks. Peace out.

2 comments:

P "N" K said...

Pretty sure you just reminded me Lifehouse does in fact have a new cd out this tuesday. I'll be in Peru, so this is a parental mission. I need to get it at Best Buy when it's still really cheap.

Anonymous said...

hold on one minute! the olympics are the best sporting event, while the NCAA tourney is a close (but nonetheless separated) second. i'll chalk up the error to your dyslexia! don't worry though, your blog is still better than the Brainerd Daily Disgrace