Wednesday, March 16, 2005

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=16287337

Ok people, here's the deal:
I've got this link here to a website that gives away free iPods. I'm close to getting a free one, but I need some people's help. I need to have 10 people complete an offer on this site through my referral link. Most of them are really easy to do, and are free as long as you cancel before the trial period is over. AND, once you complete an offer, all you have to do is get 10 of your friends to do the same thing and you get a free iPod too!

I realize that all of this sounds really suspicious and cheesy and such, but it really does work. I just completed an offer where I could have received a free x-box, but I chose the option for $200 instead. So they really do work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out on this! I will be eternally indebted to you!

***NOTE: The best offer, in my opinion, is for 2 free weeks of Blockbuster Online. With this service, you pick the movies you want online, they send them to you in the mail (you can have three at a time), and you get 2 free in-store rentals with your trial membership too. All of the movies come with postage-payed return envelopes too, so it's a pretty sweet deal. Just make sure that, if you don't want to pay, you cancel your membership by the end of the 2 weeks.***

http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=16287337

1 comment:

Maya Kuehn said...

kinda lame...
not you, the whole program.