Sunday, March 13, 2005

My triumphant return

I'm back at school (finally). Thanks to everyone I saw along the way for putting up with me. I had such a great time seeing everybody. Random thoughts that some people will understand, others won't, and some that I just noticed in my head:

1. Did you guys have Prince?
2. The Kentucky state line sign says this: Kentucky: Where Education Pays. And it has the outline of a graduate holding his diploma.
3. Caution: Asteroid Crossing.
4. (related to 3) Mt. Vernon Iowa is like Nisswa with a hill instead of lakes.
5. Sprint has condemned north-eastern Iowa. I got no service for like 2 hours.
6. There is never a Sonic when you want there to be one. I drove for 4 hours today watching the exit signs, looking for a Sonic until I found one. And then I had an orange cream slush, so it was all better.
7. Mapquest is ok, but they should really work on their time estimates.
8. Driving in downtown Chicago is insane.
9. Boos was too busy eating tampons to hang out with me. But I guess that's what "cities" people do, so I can't blame him for that.

Ok, so I'll be posting regularly now. I'll even have the blog games back up starting tomorrow.

I finally got to change the header, and I like this one the best so far I think, esp with the black background. I'll do my best to figure out where I can change the color of that strip between the posts ans the sidebar, but until then, sorry.

Thats it for now, I'm going to eat
peace out

No comments: