Friday, November 03, 2006

Time goes by so slowly

Another week has come and gone. I got my investments mid-term back, which I got a 96 on! I had a hard time believing it, but it happened. The class average was 80, and Gonas said that the scores were pretty divided between high scores and low scores, so I rocked a test that a bunch of finance majors got D's on. It doesn't make me want to add the major, but it did kind of make my day.

Jim missed his chance on The Office last night, and it pissed me off. Pam better not move back to Roy.

I'm going into the studio tonight to record vocals for Matt's second project, which is a cover of "Over My Head" by The Fray. Hopefully it turns out good, I think we might try some weird harmonies or something just for fun, which probably won't get used but will still be fun to try.

I'm not looking forward to Reverb tomorrow. Not that I ever do, but more so than usual for some reason. Just have to suck it up, I guess.

I think I'm gonna buy MI:III today. Such a good movie.

This year, for the first time in a while, I bought jeans that I don't like how they fit. I typically end up getting the same kind every year, and they worked great, but I decided to try something else this time, and I really only like how one pair fits right now. That pair, however, fits amazingly. It's kind of disappointing though, I think I might have to buy another pair, hopefully like the good pair I got at Aeropostale. I might have to wait until I go home, I haven't shopped at a mall since I got down here.

Trying to decide if I want to see Borat or not. Do I go to that now or wait until next week and see Stranger Than Fiction, which I know I want to see. Such a dilemma.

AND, I'm trying to justify buying a Post Secret book, which I realistically can't so I have to wait until Christmas for that.

No comments: