Saturday, August 27, 2005

Speed is patrolled by radar, laser, and airplane.

First, the title of this post is a roadsign that I actually saw today in Nashville.

Second, in order to avoid another incident like happened on my last post, I have decided to turn on the comment word verification feature, which basically means you have to type in a special word that they show you each time you comment. This keeps people from spam-blogging this site, which I can't stand.

In other news, I went to Brothers Grimm last night, and it was... interesting. I think I liked it. Don't go if you like cats though, you'll hate it because of one scene. If you hate cats (like me), that scene will become legendary.

2 comments:

P "N" K said...

I turned my word thing on too. The spam thing is beyond stupid.

.....ashley said...

we saw that movie last night and at that scene katie just loudly says, "WELL THATS STUPID." and it was funny.

was the movie supposed to be kind of a joke?