Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Seriously now...

OK, so I've got a bit more time now to update this thing now. "Why?" you ask? Because I started work today. Yes, I'm back at Reverbmedia this fall, and I have no clue how this is going to be. I work MWF 11-2, W 5-10, and F 4-10. That's 20 hours at a place that hardly anyone goes to. PLUS, I'm working with another person at all times, so while that does give me some company, it also divides the work in half, which leaves me, miraculously, with the less than nothing to do (Trust me, the math makes sense).

Working on just MWF is great though, since I only have class on TTH. I think I'm either:
a. insanely lucky
b. insanely genius
c. insane
to put my schedule like this, but on the "T" days, my schedule is thus:

9:30-10:45 Speech Communication
11-12:15 Microeconomics
12:30-1:45 Intro to New Testament
2-3:15 Accounting I
3:30-4:45 History of Recording Business
5-6:15 Music Publishing

As I sit and look at this schedule, I am slightly leaning toward (c).

So yeah, still doesn't quite feel like I'm back at school. I love being here though, and it's been great to see everyone again and hang out with most of my friends and make a few new ones that are pretty cool too. Still have a few friends that I haven't seen, but that will occur all in good time. I found out why my roommate Pete is coming late: he worked at a camp for special needs kids in Missourri, and one of the kids is getting an Extreme Home Makeover this week, so they got all of the staff from the camp to help out on it. I'll update you guys later on when that episode will be airing, because there is no doubt in my mind that Pete will do something to get some air time, and completely by accident too.

Speaking of roommates, my room is pretty sweet. It's a 4 bedroom apartment, so I get my own that is about the size of my dorm room last year that I shared with Pete, so I'm excted about that. PLUS, we get full beds, a family room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and laundry all in our apartment! Simply amazing. And I guess the water heater or something broke before we got there, so they gave us new carpet, new paint, and a new entertainment center.

I haven't really done anything specific that has been tons of fun. Played sand volleyball, went to church, and lots of hanging out at people's places. We tried to go to "The Wild Horse" on Sunday, but they were having a private party or something, so we couldn't go. I was rather disappointed, but I'll get over it.

I think that's all I should bore you with for now. More to come...
Peace out

No comments: