Monday, August 29, 2005

I can't stop the rain

Yesterday afternoon I had one of my most fun times ever. Period.

After church, the college group was having a free lunch in Centennial Park, so I went. After eating, we started throwing the football around, and then it started to rain. And it kept raining, so we decided to play Ultimate Frisbee in the rain. When we a\started playing, it was kind of raining, but not too terribly bad. After an hour of playing, the rain had become a steady downpour, and we had to end the game because of lightning. I don't think I've ever been that saturated in my life. It was so much fun, I hope I can do that again. Maybe I'll get the chance to on Tuesday when we get Katrina, but if it doesn't get super bad, I have no chance, because class is from 9:30-6:15, and if it is really abd and they cancel class, I won't want to be outside anyway. So scratch that, it won't happen for a little while.

Pete came yesterday, which is really odd. I love having him around, it'll just take some getting used to after a week of solitude on my side of the suite. We went to Mellow Mushroom for supper, which was amazing as usual, and then I watched the Transporter with Ryan, Tim, and John. Or, I guess we tried to watch it, but TiVo cut off the last 5 minutes because it's clock is off. So we'll finish that eventually.

I actually have homework that I could be doing right now! Crazy, I know. Maybe I should get on that... after a few more games of Free Cell.

1 comment:

P "N" K said...

Free cell is pretty sweet.

Now, what if you were playing in New Orleans?