Friday, August 26, 2005

Cause I have caused the pain but I cannot heal the wound

First day of classes were just kind of there. Pretty sure my least favorite will be Speech, mainly because the room is tiny, I know no one in the class, and the teacher seems a bit out of it. Favorite will probably be Music Publishing, which I, oddly, have with no one I know, but sounds like it's gonna be super interesting and creative. The prof is an adjunct who works for a publishing company in the creative department, and he was talking about the stuff he does and stuff we'll do in class, and it sounded like a ton of fun, so I'm pleasantly surprised by that one.

Work stirkes again today, this time 11-2 and 4-10, so I've got 2 hours left at the most. I guess I could close whenever I wanted to really, but I get paid to sit here and surf the net and listen to music/watch movies, so I can't complain. I'm hoping to go to a movie still tonight, preferably Brothers Grimm, which looks decent enough, and I haven't seen a movie in the theater since Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (at least not that I can remember). August has kind of sucked in the movie area. Wait, no, my last movie was Dukes of Hazzard. That's it. Ha, wow.

I was gonna do some rant about exestential crap, but that'll have to wait, as I have visitors who desire to play Spades with me. So, until then, peace out.

No comments: