Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Phylis and Bob's wedding: February 8, 7:30 PM CST

So I went into the Super Bowl not thinking I cared about who won, and fully intended to cheer for whoever everyone else wasn't cheering for. But, when push came to shove, I found myself rooting for the Colts. It was a great game, very entertaining, and if the Bears had figured out how to win somehow, I would've been pissed. They were so outplayed it's not even funny.

Yesterday was very interesting. I got up and ran (I'm up to 5.25-ish miles!), during which I got a call from Aunt Bev saying that we can use their cabin for Spring Break. So I am, for sure, coming home for Spring Break, and I'm bringing at least two cars full of people with me. and all this happens in less than 4 weeks. Craziness.

I then was going to attend a convocation, because I need to polish those off before May, but my two options were "Careers in the Transportation Industry" and "Careers in Healthcare", which, as exciting as their names make them sound, just weren't going to hit the spot. So I watched an hour of Father of the Bride 2 with Ryan and then went to Showdown until 3:30. I'm not going to go into detail on the rest of the day, except to say I had class and watched 24. And all was right in the world.

I now realize how wrong the first line of that story was.

Two tests coming up on Thursday, and I'm not really worried about either of them. I am definitely experiencing senioritis; it comes and goes in waves, but it's always kind of lurking there in the shadows.

In case you forgot, there are only 7 more shopping days until Valentines Day. Plan accordingly.

And, finally, this is how I look after my recent haircut:


Scary, I know.

No comments: