Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day to all

Just in case you were keeping track, there are now 5 men claiming they could be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child.

I'm really pleased with the response to the PSA so far. We're close to 300 views on YouTube, and I think we've got a great chance to get it on local TV fairly soon. Crazy as ever.

I guess I never talked about what I thought about the Grammy's on here. Overall, I wasn't as impressed with the performances as last year. I thought The Police butchered their own song, and they didn't have as many interesting duets as last year. I also think the Dixie Chicks maybe deserved either Record of the Year or Album of the Year, but definitely not both. Apparently, if you want to win multiple Grammys in one year, be a popular act that makes a political statement (see also Green Day).

I spent last night re-painting Reverb with my co-workers. It is now bright green, bright blue, and bright yellow. At least I won't fall asleep at work. Additionally, because the painting isn't completely done and the store is a mess, I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow! Glorious.

After painting, I went over to Jess and Kendra's to help Kendra make the Monster Cookie dough balls, which she is hopefully going to bring to her community group and return with a better name for. When I was leaving, my car was being stupid (ended up being almost out of gas and parked on a hill, which is a bad combination), so Kendra gave me a ride home. Instead of my usual run this morning, I ran over to their house, stopping along the way to get a gas can and 2 gallons of gas. It was at least different, but I didn't get my full run in, so it was kind of disappointing. All because my stupid gas gauge never gets below 1/8 of a tank. When I grow up (which happens 12 weeks from Saturday), I'm going to get a different car.

No comments: